Sally Hansen Super Shine Shiny Top Coat Review
Top coat is one of the essential things you need for a perfect manicure. Imagine applying your favorite nail polish or nail art and then it messes up in just a day or two. Bad right? That’s why you see me (and will be seeing in future too) using top coat in my nail arts here.
I will do a quick review on one of my favorite top coat.
Product Name: Super Shine Top Coat
Product Brand: Sally Hansen
Product Type: Top coat
Price: INR 425/- (I got it at discounted price of INR 385/-)
Quantity: 13.3 ml/ 0.45 fl.oz.
Ingredients and Direction for use: Refer image below
Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat has been by far my most favorite top coat. The product is expensive but quantity is fine considering you need just a thin coat of it on your nails. It does make your manicure last longer and give amazing shine. It prevents chipping on my nails for almost a week!
Some nail manicure’s where I have used this top coat!!
- Prevents chipping.
- Provides amazing lustre to nails.
- The formula is not thick. It’s just proper and spreads evenly.
- The applicator brush is just perfect for evenly spreading on the nails. No bristle shedding.
- The nail paint underneath stays for about a week without chipping.
- It provides a protecting layer and also hardens the nail so it does not chip easily.
- Difficult to find in India. But these days most online shopping websites offer this at discounted rate.
- It takes a minute or two to dry. I would prefer a high shine plus fast dry top coat.
My Rating: 4/5
Will I repurchase?
Yes till I don’t find better than this one.
Will I recommend?
Yes I will highly recommend this. It is expensive but you require little unlike nail paints so it will last you.
Do you use top coats for your manicure? Which one is your favorite? Share in the comments below.